As a novel form of expressing oneself, full-body cartoon avatars have recently become very popular on social media. Compared with real selfies, cartoon avatars not only protect people’s privacy but also show their own characteristics. So, this article will introduce some basics of full-body cartoon avatars, a detailed guide on the full body character creator, and some wonderful fan works with avatars.
How to make full body character?
People can make their own full body cartoon avatars through some related full body character creator and online websites. Here we will explain in detail how to make a full body avatar with Avatoon. Download Avatoon on App Store and Google Play to start make your full-body avatars!
Step 1: Choose an appropriate picture
To quickly create a full-body cartoon avatar, we need to choose a photo with a clear face. This step will help Avatoon to recognize your facial features more accurately. Besides, we can also use the function of manual creation to make a more personalized cartoon avatar.
To illustrate the making process more clearly, we used followed image as an example.
Step 2: Adjust facial features and choose similar clothes for your cartoon avatar
After facial recognition, you will get a base avatar. You can adjust various facial features of the avatar, such as skin tone, eye color and hair style, to make it more similar to the original picture.
- Slide the right bar on the homepage, find the feature you want to apply
- Adjust your face shape, hairstyle, and other facial features by tapping on the face button
- Make up your cartoon avatar by tapping on the beauty button
- Dress up your character by tapping on the clothes button
- Decorate the home of your avatar by tapping on the background button
- Pick a fun pose to your avatar by tapping on the pose button
Step 3: Edit your personal full body avatar photo
After create your avatar, you may want to make some full-body avatar photos to share on social media. In Avatoon, we have the function of ‘Photobooth’ to help users complete their creative photos.
- Tap on the second icon at the bottom of the screen to enter into Photobooth
- Click Create my photo to edit your avatar photo
- Tap Background and Avatoon at the bottom of the screen to add your avatar with appropriate pose and change your background of photo
- Click Save to Gallery at the bottom of the screen
- Tap other buttons to share your cartoon avatar photo on social platforms
Now, you can share your full-body avatar with friends!
Some fantastic fan works that may inspire you
As an cartoon avatar maker app, our greatest privilege is to meet many excellent users. Here we would like to share some of their works. Maybe these photos can inspire you to make your first full-body avatar.
These are all the tips to make a full-body avatar.
If you want to explore more features of the product, you can read the article of how to make emojis with Avatoon to get more interesting ways to play Avatoon.
If you want to see more fan works, you can check “How to create your own avatars and turn yourself into a cartoon“. We also choose some great examples.
Start your avatar journey now!