Die Cut Stickers
Carefully selected die cut stickers by our editor. Decorate your laptops, water bottles, notebooks and windows.
Popular Die Cut Stickers
Very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our stickers shop.
You can find pastel, glitter, floral, vintage, gold, nature, and solid color washi tapes.
What’s better than shiny? Holographic shiny! Range of holographic sticker options
Check out our clear stickers selection for the very best in unique or custom sticker sets.
What are die cut stickers
“Die Cut” means that the sticker is cut around the contour of your design. Unlike stickers in the standard shapes of a circle, square, or rectangle, to have a more exciting form, they are cut into shape by a metal “die” during production.
How to make die cut vinly stickers?
- Design your own custom die cut stickers
- Find the right sticker material
- Chose to print in home with your printer or send to a printing service.
How to make die cut stickers with cricut?
- Create the image file. Download a premade sticker sheet image file.
- Upload the sticker image to Cricut Design Space. First, open Cricut Design Space.
- Print the image.
- Set Materials.
- Load the Mat.
- Cut the stickers.
- Unload the Mat and Remove the Stickers.
What is the cost of 250 die cut stickers?
It depend on different services, but usually it cost about $70 for 50 copies.
Are die cut stickers waterproof?
How are die cut stickers made?
How to make custom die cut stickers?
- Design your own custom die cut stickers, or download Printable SVG Bundles to print infinitely.
- Choose a high-quality printer (If you are looking to invest in a new printer, the Epson XP-7100 for £200 makes a great entry-level machine. )
- Convert your colors: for the best result, before you start printing your stickers, make sure you convert your colors to CMYK mode.
- Creating a custom shape. The most well-known supplier of manual die cutting machines is VEVOR, starting at £200. The market leader for digital die cutting machines Cricut. Their cheapest model comes in at a similar price point.
How to print stickers at home without a machine?
- Using scissors. Small scissors are good for making precise cuts and odd shapes.
- Using a paper cutter or paper trimmer. A paper trimmer is fantastic for long, straight lines like cutting box stickers.
- Using a metal straight edge and hobby knife (Xacto knife)
More Sticker Choices
Discover other sticker options to jazz up your life.
Unique Phone stickers featuring millions of original designs created. DIY your phone case to show your personality.
Show off your style with our water bottle stickers. These vinyl stickers are waterproof and dishwasher safe.
Explore our range of luggage stickers, designed to add a personal touch to your luggage.
Get stuck in traffic with fun thanks to bumper stickers or car magnets from Avatoon!
Shop our large selection of stickers including color, mini, gold and rainbow … Add some color to your daily planning.