Carefully selected vinyl stickers by our editor. Decorate your laptops, water bottles, notebooks and windows.
You can find pastel, glitter, floral, vintage, gold, nature, and solid color washi tapes.
What’s better than shiny? Holographic shiny! Range of holographic sticker options
The main difference between regular and vinyl stickers is the material they’re made from. Regular stickers are typically made from paper and are vulnerable to weather changes, while vinyl stickers are generally stronger and more resistant to tearing. Vinyl stickers are wall decals and are cut with a Vinyl cutting plotter. These vinyl stickers are also known as tattoos, vinyl or wall stickers, They can be used to decorate a room, for commercial use as a sign.
- Create Your Design on your pc or tablet with a design software
- Choose Your Vinyl from any of the permanent adhesive vinyl available
- Prepare the Design. When you have a cutting machine on hand, you need to set up the cut setting to print.
Some of the first projects every new Cricut owner should learn to make are vinyl stickers or decals. Luckily, learning how to make vinyl stickers with Cricut is very easy.
Click on the text box that says “name.” Another box should open. Click into that field and type your name. Center the text back on the polka dot design. If your notebook or journal isn’t 5” x 7” use the resize arrow on the bottom right of the images to adjust!
Once your design is ready to cut, select everything and click “attach,” this will indicate to the machine that you want everything to cut exactly as it looks on the canvas.
Click “Make it” in the upper right corner and follow the prompts on the software and machine through the cutting process.
Vinyl stickers are water-resistant, not waterproof. All sticker styles: Matte, Glossy, and Transparent have the same level of water resistance.
- Step 1: Collect Materials. Parchment Paper/ Wax Paper.
- Step 2: Prepare Your Image.
- Step 3: Seal Your Images.
- Step 4: Cut.
- Step 5: Prepare the Parchment.
- Step 6: Prepare Your Sticker Base.
- Step 7: Press It On!
- Step 8: More Chopping
- Clean It With Soapy Water. Dirt and debris on and around the decal can scratch your car’s paint when you start rubbing off the adhesive residue.
- Heat It Up with hair dryer.
- Peel It Off.
- Use A Glue Removal Product Or Vinegar to peel.
- Wash And Dry The Area.
- Wax It.
Yes, vinyl stickers are dishwasher safe and can even be placed in the microwave! Permanent adhesive vinyl will hold up when hand-washed and can be run through the dishwasher
More Sticker Choices
Discover other sticker options to jazz up your life.
Unique Phone stickers featuring millions of original designs created. DIY your phone case to show your personality.
Show off your style with our water bottle stickers. These vinyl stickers are waterproof and dishwasher safe.
Get stuck in traffic with fun thanks to bumper stickers or car magnets from Avatoon!